Sometimes things don’t work out; we’re glad to accept returns within fourteen (14) days of Delivery (or by the date listed on your delivery) for most items in new condition.
We won't accept any return that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way. All original tags must be attached. Also, gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable. We try our best to accept all returns, in the unlikely event that an item is returned in unusable condition we will send it back to you.
Nadooi currently does not offer pre-paid returns service, if you would like us to process your refund, exchange or store credit you will be responsible for sending your package back to our local warehouse. Once it arrives we will process it based on your requests and email you with an update.
Note: Nadooi is not responsible for lost or stolen packages when returning or exchanging your product. If you are experiencing issues with your package contact your shipping provider.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: Items marked as Final Sale, Jewelry & Metal Belts, Fragrance & Scented Items, Undergarments, Skincare Products and Beauty items.
Returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund will be sent back to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, PayPal) within 5 - 7 business Days.
- Start your return by filling out a return form Here. Make sure to include why you’re returning or exchanging.
- Also make sure to include if you would like a refund, exchange, or store credit and give us more details if you would like an exchange to a different item.
- Choose a carrier to mail the items back to us with UPS, FedEx, or USPS
- Mail the item back to our warehouse address:
Note: Once the item(s) have arrived back to our local warehouse we will process the return and send you an email confirmation that verifies that we have received the package and have processed it.
You must return your items to the address below within 20 days from the day you received your package. Please write your order # on the outside of the package. At this time we don't accept International Exchange we will process a refund or store credit upon receiving your return package. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within approximately 5-7 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, Nadooi.com
- Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash.
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned and you have selected "Store Credit" as the refund method.
- Store Credit may not be used to purchase gift cards to our store.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms
- To view your Store Credit Balance, log into your Nadooi account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “Store Credit” page.
- For more information about Store Credit, please Contact Customer Care
When returning a gift, Nadooi will issue a Gift Code to the gift recipient for the amount of the returned merchandise. The code can be used for purchases at Nadooi online.
RETURNING MERCHANDISE BY MAIL
Note: NADOOI is not responsible for lost or stolen packages when returning or exchanging your product. If you are experiencing issues with your package contact your shipping provider.
If you'd like your return collected by USPS you can arrange a pick up by clicking here.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact us immediately as we take this very seriously. Email us at: info.nadooi@yahoo,com and we will get back to you shortly to take care of the situation.
policy updated : January 1, 2021 12am PST